My very healthy Birthday lunch! Combined with a glass of water, Ginger tea, and a lot of vitamins and supplements to get over the dizziness and sickness of this week.
Oops, I forgot to add a candle!!
and for those keen to replicate my healthy ways…….
Lizzi’s Birthday Salad
raw spinach chopped
1 carrot chopped
1/2 avocado sliced
5 baby tomatoes
mixed salad nuts (inc sesame and flax)
lemon to dress
2 eggs scrambled in olive oil with some chopped spinach and seasoned with pepper.
-> arrange creatively on a plate, and sing to yourself….. 😉
Related articles (some inspiring light lunch recipes!)
- Healthy & Diabetic Friendly Recipe #9: Zesty Cobb Salad w/ Spinach, Bacon & Avocado (chicfitchef.com)
- Healthy Tropical Spinach Salad With Chiquita Bananas Recipe (chiquitabananas.com)
- Spinach Salad with Pears, Cranberries, and Roasted Almonds (thecocinamonologues.com)
- chop-chop! (cathweber.blogspot.com)
- Lemon & Avocado Salad (smalldetailfood.wordpress.com)
- 10 Easy Ways to Make Green Foods Part of Your Everyday Diet – and Love Them! (karenknowler.typepad.com)