Day 350 – the start of our English Christmas weekend
Friday 16th December 2011.
This is our UK version of Christmas. We are on our way to the Hawkins House to enjoy a chill out weekend with Christmas Dinner served on Saturday night, after a day of last minute shopping, and fingers crossed that all my internet parcels have arrived!
Via the Eurotunnel, and a quick stop for a Quick burger, we arrived at Janine’s around 8pm ready to party.
It was rather difficult to identify Janine’s house, as the instructions had been ‘we’re the one with all the sparkly lights outside!’ Yes you are Janine, but so are half the houses in your village!! However finally ensconced inside her festive home, we partied! With bubbles and nibbles and rather a late night, around the sparkly Christmas tree! Hangover due first thing tomorrow morning!!
- Christmas Tree Lane (everwas.com)
- Cheers to the freaking weekend…one week to Christmas!!! (annainherwonderland.wordpress.com)
- Christmas Dinner (russellskitchen.wordpress.com)
- Gordon Ramsay cooks up DIY Christmas lunch guide for his pals the Beckhams (mirror.co.uk)
- No White Xmas as UK turns ‘tropical’ (thesun.co.uk)