Day 140 – Top Ten Signs That You Are An Internet Geek
I don’t want to reveal my profile just yet as we have our presentation to our team tomorrow as part of our teambuilding, but I thought I’d share this nugget of info from the internet that I found while surfing for personal enlightenment!!
Top Ten Signs That You Are An Internet Geek
- When filling out your driver’s license application you give your IP address.
- You no longer ask prospective dates what their sign is, instead your line is “Hi, what’s your URL?”
- Instead of calling you to dinner, your spouse sends email.
- You’re amazed to find out spam is a food.
- You “ping” people to see if they’re awake, “finger” them to find out how they are, and “AYT” them to make sure they’re listening to you.
- You search the Net endlessly hoping to win every silly free T-shirt contest.
- You introduce your wife as “my firstname.lastname@example.org” and refer to your children as “client applications”.
- At social functions you introduce your husband as “my domain server”.
- After winning the office super bowl pool you blurt out, “I feel so “colon-right parentheses!”
..And the number one sign you are an Internet Geek: